www.imanghassanghalayini.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

التسجيلدخولالبوابة*الرئيسيةأحدث الصور

DO YOU HAVE BAD BREATH

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
GHASSAN GHALAYINI

GHASSAN GHALAYINI

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 194
العمر : 64
بلد الاقامة : لبنان
My SMS : <FIELDSET style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; WIDTH: 208px; PADDING-TOP: 2px; HEIGHT: 104px"><BR><LEGEND><B>My SMS</B></LEGEND><BR><MARQUEE onmouseover=this.stop() style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; TEXT-ALIGN: center" onmouseout=this.start() scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=2 direction=up height=80>أكتب هنا</MARQUEE></FIELDSET>
نقاط : 3
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/10/2007

DO YOU HAVE BAD BREATH Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: DO YOU HAVE BAD BREATH   DO YOU HAVE BAD BREATH Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 27 مايو 2008, 11:23 pm

apologize if this sounds insulting to some of you but most of us don’t realize that we have this malady.

At some time or other, you try to find out by cupping your palms and blow your breath into them but the smell is already acclimatized to your own body, so you can’t know the difference.

What other ways can you find out if indeed you have bad breath? Any of the following symptoms will point that out:

1. Often times you have a running nose
2. You have a dry mouth
3. You have a salty taste in your mouth
4. You have one kind of allergy or another
5. You have usually a white coating on your tongue
6. Your friends always offer you a peppermint
7. Strangers turn away their heads when you speak to them

I used to tell right off my subordinates when they have bad breath even at the point of hurting them but it was all for their own good to get remedies.

What are the remedies ? Consider the following:

1. Visit your dentist
2. Prepare your own breath freshening mouthwash. Put a few drops of peppermint oil in a glass of water and rinse your mouth. Others like spearmint and ginger can also do the job.
3. You can also rinse your mouth with salt water. Lemon or lime water also does the trick.
4. At least once a day, drink a small amount of apple cider vinegar in a small glass of water.

Cautious note from a medical practitioner

People with bad breath always rush for the commercial mouthwash products. They are not as effective as they claim to be and you should also know that it’s primary content is alcohol. They claim it kills bacteria but alcohol leads to dry mouth which is the primary cause of bad breath. They also contain other chemicals and excessive use of them irritates the various parts of your mouth.

If you are a smoker and drink, the use of them can even cause certain cancers.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

DO YOU HAVE BAD BREATH
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
www.imanghassanghalayini.com :: 
][§¤°^°¤§][][ Languages Forum ][§¤°^°¤§][][
 :: Foreign Languages
-
انتقل الى: